Sunday 18 December 2011

Pictures of Perch Hill

I wanted to post some pictures of our trip to Perch Hill, so, here they are! :-)









And thanks to Laura and her phone for the pictures!

Having seen the above example of how tasteful and classy certain plants and candles and natural foliage can look, it's probably not the best time to post a picture of my attempt to bring a little Christmas style to my dining table but anyway, I pruned some holly berries and found some pine cones so here is my lovely candle:


Amber brought the bunnies into the lounge this morning which was quite fun - no prizes for guessing where their favourite place was:


I think there are a few needles left on the tree. After washing the tomato pots out in the duck's bath yesterday, it was full of compost and rather disgusting, with lumps of dirty ice floating around in it. My lovely mallards didn't seem to mind in the slightest though:



No comments:

Post a Comment