Tuesday 20 September 2011

Flowers and butterflies

I saw a beautiful Red Admiral butterfly enjoying some late nectar from my asters which seem to have gone a bit bananas:



So I crocheted a butterfly:



And I also thought I'd better take a picture of all the bloomin' headbands I've been knitting my way through:



I have ordered some yarn and also downloaded a hat pattern, so hopefully I'll be able to curse and sweat and bodge my way through that! I also put together an autumnal-inspired garland for the fireplace:


And I have also made a little broochy thing for my Mum's friend - my first commission! - so all in all been quite a busy bunny on the needle and hook front.

The chicks have enjoyed the September sun and had a bath with Mary:



I have also done some home-ed with the children: Rose did a lap-book about feathers and all 3 have had quite a bit of homework so that has kept them occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment