Thursday 29 September 2011

My morning

I am very lucky that actually I look forward to getting up in the morning, especially in such glorious weather. Usually Amber is up and comes to help me with the animals, and I find it such a calming start to the day to wander round the garden with a cup of tea and check on the plants and watch the natural world gear up for the day. I saw 4 thrushes fly over this morning - I'm not sure if they're winter migrants; if so, they probably wonder if they've overshot Britain. In fact, with it being sunny and warm I am finding it so calming that I rarely get round to doing anything else all day but hey, there's going to be loads of opportunities to stay indoors and hoover once this Indian Summer breaks.

Chicks out...
Ducks out...
Bunnies taken to the larger pen
Ah, cute Willow
Ducks back in...
Bees let themselves out...
Maud out, greenhouse unzipped...
Dog out...
Blue sky and autumn leaves
Nice way to start the day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment