Monday 17 October 2011

Hat

Tristan and Rosie arrived back this morning having requested, or rather, been requested to stay on another night with their father. So by the time we'd debriefed about how it wasn't very helpful, I felt like I'd already done a morning's work and the thought of teaching maths to all of them seemed a bridge too far. But Amber, who had been returned the previous evening, was settled and wrote out a page of times tables and then did some of her Victorian Costume colouring book. Rosie had been given a new phone so after the 3rd time of confiscating it we managed a page of the Dinosaur Dig maths book. T did some maths with me after lunch but I felt my energy was better spent in finishing my hat.

So I did!




And I decided to let Amber model it for me as she's about 50 million times more photogenic than me:


Arguably a good use of my time today....

No comments:

Post a Comment