Saturday 22 October 2011

Quick ta-dah

Just a quick post to show Tristan's completed slouchy beanie:


I'm really pleased and I'm absolutely sure he'll be thrilled to bits. What 14 year old boy wouldn't be??

Nicky come round for a CCG evening of gentle crafting and discussing of new things to put on our needles and hooks and in our freezers and store cupboards. I finished another hat during Strictly which required 15mm needles so was like knitting with fenceposts which was not very sociable. Nicky has made some socks (I'm so pleased to have such a mentor! - I mean they are proper socks!) and I am wanting to have a go at some of those so Scruff has some expensive hand-knitted ones to take and hide in one of his many doggy nests rather than his usual motley collection of hole-ridden remnants that the children call socks.

I have also done the first 2 chain stitches in some creamy white wool on my 3.5mm hook...

No comments:

Post a Comment