Tuesday 8 November 2011

Unspiration

Well, there's nothing like writing a blog to realise how dull one's life is! Or maybe it's because I'm not getting the gratification of being able to show off my knitting prowess, as everything I'm currently working on (however rubbish or marvellous) is out of bounds or on its way in to cold storage for Christmas. Or maybe it's the weather; I often think how appropriate the word 'depression' is for when we get grey, nondescript gloom tracking its way across the country, spreading feelings of grey, nondescript gloom amongst us. I would love to find out if there is any link between weather and human physiology, as we like to think we are so far removed from the influences of the natural world, but I bet we're not really. I'm sure the differences in pressure and sunlight affect us all somewhere along the line.

Anyway, I still have some flowers in my garden and the bees are still collecting pollen. Maud isn't very well though so I think I'm going to have to take her to the vet. Oh and I've got a dentist appointment on Thursday.....

Astrantia, I think

Chamomile

Perennial wallflower

Yet more lupins

Daisy, Emily, Henry and Peggy enjoy an afternoon stroll

No comments:

Post a Comment