Monday 29 August 2011

Mouse, pony, chicks

I finished 2 crocheted items today, both from Nicki Trench's Super-cute Crochet book; Camilla the Pretty Pony:



A present for the lovely Camilla nextdoor, obviously
and a Sugar Mouse:

Not sure about the eyes...

Of course there has been more chick watching as they started eating the terribly expensive (though not Sarah Raven) chick food I bought from Middle Farm that is full of green bits and amphipods and smells like a health food shop. They seem to like it:



I managed to get a picture of all of them which was quite good. And I think I heard tapping in the final egg so fingers crossed, we could have a 4th chick :-)

Anyway here are a few more photos. Sorry, apologies to anyone who is getting bored of pictures of tiny chicks....although why are you reading my blog???

Ahhh

Ahhhhh hhhhhh!!

Words fail me
.............

1 comment:

  1. Crikey - fab job on the pony! Brilliant! I'm sure Camilla will be dead chuffed (and if she's not, I'll have it!).

    Like you, I can't even begin to find any superlatives to discuss the chicks - keep posting piccies!

    ReplyDelete